Victoria Le is a Irving chiropractor who serves Irving and the surrounding communities in TX .
Victoria Le uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient’s lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Le takes a “whole person” approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Le will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient’s individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
If you have any questions about our Irving chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Yes to Perfect Health, please call us at (972) 506-8776 today!
- Over 30 years of full-time clinical experience as Doctor of Chiropractic and continuing postgraduate studies to deliver a comprehensive approach to patient care with effective and fast healing outcomes, by combining the most advanced holistic care with traditional eastern medicine.
- Over 23 year of public speaking, teaching, and facilitating wellness and stress management seminars with application of yoga, breathing techniques, and guided meditations.
2007 to Present
- Owner/ Doctor of Chiropractic
Yes To Perfect Health Wellness Clinic in Irving, Texas
1993 to 2006
- Owner/ Doctor of Chiropractic
Cherry Creek Network Chiropractic Clinic in Denver, Colorado
1989 to 1993
- Clinic Director
Richard Katz, MD Medical Clinic in El Monte, California
- 2018 – Certification in FMT (Functional Movement Techniques) Basic and FMT Performance, sponsored by National University of Health Sciences/ Lincoln College and Rocktape Inc.
- 2011 – Post graduate Certification in Functional Blood Nutrition, sponsored by Apex Energetics and University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic
- 2009 – Certification for Clinical Mastery of Low Level Laser Therapy, taught by Dr. Jeff Spencer, DC, sponsored by Erchonia Inc.
- 2009 – Brimhall Certification for 6-Steps to Wellness protocol
- 2007 – Acupuncture Certification through Parker Chiropractic College
- 1989 – Doctor of Chiropractic, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic; graduate with honors
- 1985 – Bachelor of Science, University of Colorado, Boulder; Major in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology; graduate with honors
- Member of Texas Chiropractic Association
- Member of The Foundation for Wellness Professionals
- Member of Vietnamese Health Professionals Association
- Member of Fibromyalgia Relief Centers of America
- Member of Acupuncture Society of America
- Member of Colorado Women Chiropractic Association
- Member of Association for Network Chiropractic
- Member of Irving Women’s Network
- Member of EWomen’s Network
- Member/Teacher of the Art of Living Foundation
- Member of the International Association for Human Values
- English, Vietnamese, and French